Hrčavka is the largest tributary of the Sutjeska River. Its canyon is located on the Zelengora Mountain from which it descends and flows into the Sutjeska River. It runs its entire length through the Sutjeska National Park. It springs between the Zelengora mountain ridges: Planika (1,795 m), Ljubina foba (1,815 m), Orlovača (1.960 m) and Kozje strane (2.014 m).
The Hrčavka Canyon is one of the most beautiful and the last conquered canyon in Europe. It opened for visitors in 2014.
Upon arrival at the canyon, you will borrow all the necessary canyoning equipment and after a brief meeting with the guide the adventure begins.
One can pass through the canyon by overcoming a series of attractive obstacles, jumps, climbs with regular breaks for resting and taking photographs. After 5-6 hours we leave the canyon. Changing clothes and returning by all-terrain vehicles to the “Rafting Center RT”.
Package price: 110e
The arrangement includes
- The transport of participants by our off-road vehicles throughout the duration of the arrangement
- A guide
- A hearty lunch
- Canyoning activity, all necessary canyoning equipment (a neoprene suit, neoprene boots, a safety helmet, a safety vest, an anorak, waterproof bags, safety ropes)
- All taxes and insurance
The arrangement does not include
- Drinks at “Rafting Center RT”
- Individual expenses
- Approximate duration of the excursion is 0h
- No previous experience required
- The minimum number of participants for the arrangement is 4 persons
- Hours in the description of the arrangement are not fixed and may vary depending on the wishes and needs of guests
This arrangement can be combined or extended by other arrangements in our offer